Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Feelings



I don’t know what it is but I have been feeling pretty strange these past few days.


I feel like crying, screaming and throwing stuff all at the same time. It feels a lot like the hormonal rollercoaster ride during pregnancy. Which I am not (in case you were wondering)


I feel smothered, anxious and helpless


I feel loved yet unappreciated


I feel like I feel too much


I feel passionate about one thing and then completely dead about another


I feel nauseas, tired and sick


I feel numb on the inside


I feel like getting on a plane to nowhere and staying there for a while


I feel like stomping my feet and throwing a tantrum


I feel like something bad is about to happen and I can do NOTHING to prevent it


I feel irritated when people ask me why I feel irritated


I feel like dancing in the rain and then taking a hot bath


I feel confused, angry and confined


I feel alone in between a bunch of people


I feel like I have lost something……but I don’t know what


I feel like a failure……..most of the time




The worst part is…….


I feel like I have no reason to feel like this






1 comment:

  1. Sleep deprived? Depressed? Over worked?
    Oy...

    ReplyDelete