Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Man has it been a while!

Guilty as charged!

I know it has been way too long since my last blog. But as I told a friend a while back I'm not going to blog if I have nothing to say or write for that matter.

I mean I started this blog for myself. To put my thoughts onto paper and to help me make sense out of a senseless world. Well lately I've just felt bleh. Not in a bad or a good way just bleh. As if my thoughts were too dull or too emotional or even to gross to mention. So that's what I did...............NOTHING


Thing is I still feel like I don't really have anything to say. I mean its is not like there is nothing going on, cause there is, believe me, it's just bleh. I'm going to go watch Twilight Eclipse with my dad on Thursday and maybe again on Saturday with a few girlfriends. I just have to see Jake's round and very muscular shoulders again and again and who knows maybe again!

So yeah that is boring old me updating everybody that I'm still alive and hopefully the blehness will remove itself from my mind pretty soon and I can write something hilariously funny again!

No comments:

Post a Comment