Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blog Challenge



For this week’s Female2Female challenge, we could answer some really odd questions (seriously, who the fork came up with these?), and then tag four bloggers.


So Angel's Mind did the challenge and she got it from Blackhuff

And here is my take:

1. If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?

Love each other as you love yourself - If everybody loved everybody else there would be no hatred,rape,racism and everything else that pollutes our population.

2. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?

I know I have 2 kids and a husband (which counts up to 3) but I see them as my family which is one thing :-)

3. What do you value most in other people?

Their perseverance - even in tough times and their ability to make me smile!

4. If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would it be?

Probably red?

5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I would like to be more neat. I'm not an easy person to live with as I put something down wherever I want (whether it belongs there or not), I leave cupboard doors open and I don't close the curtains when I get dressed. The result is by the end of the day my house looks cluttered and disorganized.

6. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?

Well seeing as they already have my looks, personality and brains I will say my sense of humour. Having a sense of humour just makes life so much more fun and exciting!

7. What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

Buy a Powerball ticket when the jackpot is over R100 million :-)

8. Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself?

I've always seen myself as a bit of a teacher (not in the Mrs Rottemeyer type of way) but I love teaching people new things and teaching a child to read is one of the greatest gifts you can give him/her.

9. What is the best advice you’ve ever given and received?

GIVEN: I gave this advice to a friend who just dumped her loser boyfriend "Why not check out internet dating?" - she is now engaged to the wonderful guy she met on an internet dating site! RECEIVED: Don't waste your energy on people that mean nothing to you!

10. How would you like to die?

I can tell you how I don't want to die - drowning or burning to death. Besides that I don't really have a preference.

So I need to tag 4 people:

1. ExMi - Just because you haven't heard from me in a while!
2. Cybersass - I would love to hear your take on these questions!
3. SleepyJane - I know how much you love meme's :-) and because your words are tired!
4. Jou ma se blerrie blog - I know your answers will make me laugh - no pressure though!

Please feel free to spread the love and try this challenge!

1 comment: